Allmax provides complete HVAC cleaning in the Idaho Falls areas. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your ductwork cleaned, it’s time to call Allmax. Allmax has years of quality experience in the industry, so you can expect professional, quality work and a job well done.
Why Should I Get My Air Ducts Cleaned?
Air Duct Cleaning is necessary to remove the built-up debris of dust, bacteria, and other particles that have accumulated in your ductwork over the years. These pollutants are then circulated throughout your home every time your HVAC system kicks in. In fact, dirty ducts are a major contributor to indoor air pollution and can even foster mold growth! Cleaning your ductwork removes these contaminants, greatly improving the quality of the air in your home. Especially if members of your family suffer from allergies or other respiratory illnesses, it’s important to keep your ducts clean and the air in your house breathable. Even if you live in a new home, air duct cleaning can be necessary; drywall dust and other building material waste can become trapped in your ducts and contribute to the growth of mold and mildew.
Research by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has shown that cleaning your HVAC system may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing dust and buildup from your system to allow for less restrictive airflow. Cleaning your system increases energy efficiency and decreases the likely hood of your system breaking down, therefore, increasing its overall lifespan.
- If you have smokers in your household
- If you own pets that shed high amounts of hair or dander
- If you live in a new or recently remodeled home
- If you suffer from allergies or asthma
- If you notice high amounts of dust accumulation on home furniture
- If you notice poor airflow
- If you suffer from headaches, nausea, or experience eye irritation
- If it has been longer than one year since you have had your home air ducts professionally cleaned
Allmax recommends a complete air duct cleaning every 5 years for optimal home air quality.